Monday, December 8, 2008

I was chosen as Guest Designer for Firecracker Designs by Pamela




Pamela from Firecracker Designs by Pamela asked me to be guest designer for her stamps in the month of December and it has been quite an honor. I'm so happy to be doing this, Pam has some great stamps and you can check them out at her site Firecracker Designs by Pamela also check out Pamelas blog here too. I will be posting cards and other things I made for the month of December as they are placed on her blog. Here are a couple of pairs of earrings that I made with some of Pamelas stamps. I try and look outside the box and dont' always see just a card when purchasing a stamp.

2 comments:

kc_froglady said...

Congratulations! Love penguin earrings are cute!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

CONGRATULATIONS for being featured on the INSPIRATIONAL CRAFTS BLOG, Deanna!!! Woo!!! Hoo!!!!!
Best wishes on your surgery!