Monday, December 8, 2008

Had a tough weekend after surgery

The weekend was tough, wanting to eat, missing food, but it will get better. I have been on liquids now for 15 days and have 6 more days to go. Tiffany at Dr. Bass's office said my hunger is more mental than physical right now. The swelling has went down quite a bit in my stomach and I'm alot more comfortable. I see the doctor on Thursday and can't wait to weigh in and see how I'm doing. I will post the end of the week and let you know how I did. thanks again to everyone for their posts, comments and emails on my decision to do the Lapband Surgery. It took me a while to decide to do it and after having a few regrets, I'm feeling better about the whole situation. I'm excited to lose the weight and feel good about myself and be able to wear some really cute clothes. Can't find many "cute" things in a 4X. lol

For those of you that are doing it the conventional way of exercising and watching what you eat, my brother Phil is a Personal Trailer and has a very informative and helpful site full of tips, stories, etc.

Check it out here: http://brayfitness.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

kc_froglady said...

hang in there Deanna - you can do this and you are right things will get better! I am interested in hearing how you change the mental issues or how to at least work on coping with them in a better way as that is the hardest part for many of us!