Monday, January 12, 2009

Calling all my art/card making friends

Hi everyone....
I have a very special request.... A good friend of mine is working on a very important charity event and I need your help. The charity event is the 4th annual "When Angels Purr" and all monies made will go to the HSSC. (Humane Society of Sarasota County). What I need from you are handmade cards, note cards etc, with cats or kittens on them. No dogs, just cats... They can be blank inside or have verses, etc. Sympathy cards for pets would be nice, or just birthday, thinking of you, etc. with cat or kittens on them.

I need the cards mailed to me no later than March 1st. I appreciate any help I can get from everyone to help make this a very successful event for Belinda. Please email me at jewelrybydeanna@yahoo.com to get my mailing address to send the cards.

Thank you in advance.
DeAnna

No comments: